- You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Website.
- You must be an actual person. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested by us to complete the registration process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple persons is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account login and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You acknowledge that your account login and password is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your login, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your login or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, any copyright laws or laws controlling the making of false statements.
Cancellation & Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account.
- All of your content will be immediately deleted from the Website upon cancellation. This information may not be recoverable once your account is cancelled.
- We, in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website, or any other service we provide, for any reason at any time. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Website
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or any of the services thereon.
Copyright & Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Website must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is primarily available via email and sometimes available via telephone depending on availability.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Website.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website, Christie Carmody Homes, or any other service provided by us.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Website, use of the Website, or access to the Website without our express written permission.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse, including threats of abuse or retribution, of any of our customers, employees, members, users, or officers will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We do not warrant that (a) the Website will meet your specific requirements; (b) the Website will be available without interruption, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations; and (e) any errors in the Website will be corrected. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation on Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES OR OUR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.